Ahh... the moment I always look forward to every season, getting a first look at Saudi Designer Mohammed Ashi's latest creations. I'm sure you recall his previous collections which I have posted about here, here, and here. And today it is my great pleasure to introduce to you Ashi Studio's newest Spring/Summer collection 2012. Titled Virginia, the collection is best described as dramatic glamour. Staying true to his signature style, Ashi created evening gowns and cocktail dresses that are over-the-top, theatrical, and thrilling. Dominated by shades of vibrant red and pure white, the collection will surely make for a highly desirable collection among brides-to-be in our region and beyond.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?







Comments
I heard that Ashi SS12 dresses will be arriving next week @AlOthmanFashion
http://alothman-fashion.com/
I'll be the first to check them out!