Skip to main content

Exclusive: Sneak Peek of Vika Gazinskaya at Boutique N

Last week I have posted about THE event of the week, which is supposed to be held tonight at Boutique N in Burj Jassim and I'm telling you, you don't want to miss this one.  Boutique N will be launching Vika Gazinskaya's S/S 2012 collection, one of the the most anticipated collections of the season by one of the hottest street style icons.

I'm thrilled to share with you here photo of the unbelievably sweet Russian designer Vika Gazinskaya giving her final touches and making her final arrangements to the display alongside the boutique owners in preparation of the event tonight.

I had the pleasure to interview Vika, who's by the way extremely sweet and I still can't get over the fact that she actually complimented my shoes and necklace!!, I was really interested to know what inspired her designs and what's her take on being a street style icon, more on the interview later. I was also pleased to meet the super friendly boutique owner Al Jawhara, who expressed to me how she first met Vika and Miroslava Duma when they visited the showroom in Paris. "This collection is very limited in pieces as it's the first time we introduce the brand to Kuwait, so far we have received fabulous feedback", said AlJawhara.

Boutique N is the first boutique to stock Vika Gazinskaya's line in the Middle East. Currently Vika's collection is being sold at Colette boutique in Paris.

Lace pants with cute bow detail on the back

The necklace! Sigh!
I had to take a close-up of Vika's earrings.. so pretty

Comments

panacheous.com said…
so sad I couldn't make it ;( lovely pieces , hope some are left!!!
Confashion said…
Panacheous.com
I hope you managed to get some of her pieces :) If not inshallah for next season's collection which looks just as fab :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .