I have posted about the resemblance between Prada Jewelry and H&M's drop-earrings on my instagram (@confashions) and thought of sharing it with you here. Both photos were taken during my last visit to Dubai. I didn't find the earrings in Kuwait yet, maybe they were sold out. But I did find the necklace version at H&M in the avenues.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments