Skip to main content

It's My Birthday!

This week marks a very special milestone in the history of Confashions from Kuwait. Yup! My blog is 5 years old. That's a lot of confashionating! Check out my very first post, first read by my sisters. And now over 3,564 posts were published and getting visitors from over 120 countries. Who would have thought!

All the remarkable things that I have experienced through my blog and all the wonderful people I've been privileged to meet and even befriend. I feel truly blessed and I am forever grateful for the continued encouragement and support from all my family members, my true friends, and all of my magnificent readers.

I hope you’ll stick with me, as this is only the beginning of Confashions’ journey. There are still loads of surprises and more to come....

Comments

Hope said…
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful fashion blog =]
May said…
Happy Birthday!!! :D
Unknown said…
happy birthday confashions
you have amazing blog and fashion energy mashallah
NewQ8 Bride said…
Happy Birthday , to the best fashion blog , It is an inspiration and a guide in the fashion world : ) I am an April`s girl and your blog is an April`s Blog ;P
Usha said…
Happy birthday Concon ;***

To a wonderful journey, and many wonderful years to come.

With you all the way,
Xo
Pink GirL Q8 said…
Happy Birthday dear Confashions
u have amazing fashion blog keep up the good work and wish u all the best
u such a sweet person it was nice meeting u :)
Anonymous said…
Happy magazine is gone, but happy birthday to Confashions from Kuwait! Yay! Glad to be your follower, mwaah!

S.
Ansam said…
Ohh happy fifth anniversary :D I started blogging around the same time :D Just few days after you did! We are about the same age! How life passes by (where does time fly to?)
What's Next said…
so happy happy birthday to you!
i wish you a year full of joy, happiness, fashion and inspiration :)
LWDLIK said…
Happy Birthday wishing you another great year.
Mira said…
happy 5th birthday xoxox
dudette said…
Happy Birthday Love .. and one of my fav fashionistas !

Love you and keep doing what your doing !:*
Aditi said…
Happy Birthday Confashions !!
Nino said…
Happy B-day! :)
Kawkawii said…
Happy Birthday Dear ^_^
Confashion said…
Hopee, May, Samaher, NewQ8Bride, Usha, Pink GirlQ8, Safiyya, Ansam, What's Next, LWDLIK, Mira, Dudette, Aditi, Nino, Kawkawi1
Thank you all soooo much for your kind words and support. And for taking the time to post your comment. It means a lot to me and I wish you all good luck, good health, and happiness xoxo
Anonymous said…
happy birthday to the best fashion blogger EVER ! wish you all the best for the coming years :***
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday lovely Confashion, thank you for inspiring us through your blog. Your has impacted me personally and I greatly value your support to me through my journey.
Here's to many great years to come <3
N.A.Y Fashion said…
dear Confashion.. I wish you a happy birthday and a happy year to come :)
BellePearl said…
Happy birthday wish u a better fabulous year !! xoxoxK
Ghadeer said…
Happy Birthday !!
Confashion said…
Anonymous, Bahrainipreneur, N.A.Y, BellePearl
Thank yoooou for your support, it is greatly appreciated and I wish you the same xoxox :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .