When I saw Vika Gazinskaya wearing that multi-layered yellow beaded necklace during last night's Boutique N event, I gasped with joy! We have the SAME necklace. Mine was a gift from my sweet friend A, who got it from Fenwick in London a few months ago. What a coinkydink! And yes, I know that's not a big deal to you so you may file that under "So what" category.... Twinsies!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
Allah y3afeeich thank you :)