While in Dubai, I spotted these Christian Louboutin men's shoes adorned with what it looks like a pair of chandelier earring... Hmm, no need to elaborate any further. I think the description says it all. Thoughts?
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
LOL! I know!
Mademoiselle
More like on my "Never ever" list!
NewQ8Bride
Sometimes designers like to do very eccentric pieces I guess :)