Remember when I posted about Veil Vision online boutique last month? The site, which offers a vast selection of luxurious and exquisite designer vintage scarves from the likes of Chanel, Moschino, La Perla, Bill Blass, and more, were kind enough to send me a vintage scarf as a gift. I liked the color combination and the design on the scarf, it felt very retro! The great thing about such accessory is that you can use it in so many ways, tie it in your hair when you're on the beach or pool lounging, tie it around your waist or on your bag, the choices are endless. Actually, I'll refer to Hermés Knotting Cards, which I have posted about previously here, for some inspiration.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments