Skip to main content

Lace and Leopard


How do you know that a trend has hit the masses hard? When my 11 years old cousin asks her mom to buy her a pair of leopard print flats from French sole, “Just like Auntie” she said. (!!). Yup! Not an enviable situation! But anyhow, since leopard print and lace are predominant patterns of this season, I’ve spotted these super cute D&G flats at Aïshti to subtly incorporate the trend to your fall wardrobe without looking over-the-top.

Aïshti is located at the Avenues Phase II.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love lace, not animal prints :-S I just dont think they were made for me!!!
noura said…
awww kids! but mind you Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)
French sole and Louboutin animal prints are on my to-bye list
alllllllllllllllllllah!!
price tag?
Confashion said…
Ansam518
I'm still trying to convince you to try this trend :P

Noura
I couldn't agree more ;)
Get your "to-buy" items before they sell out.

9al7a bint bo 9ali7
The lace was I think around KD 115 and the leopard print was around KD 130 if I'm not mistaken.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .