Skip to main content

Take Your Louboutins on a Weekend Jaunt

theOutnet.com Louboutin!

TheOutnet.com's Louboutin love affair continues today! This time the spotlight is on the weekend - Louboutins for your days of rest and outfits to match! Perhaps you'd like to covet the super-smooth camel knee-high boots with that tantalising red sole then team with chic skinny pants and a wool blazer. Louboutins that lunch! With discounts of up to 60%, availability will be limited, so remember that you'll need to be on your toes to bag a pair! Shop now on theOutnet.com.

Comments

NewQ8 Bride said…
i got mine from last week`s sale :) we9la after 4 dayes o lbsta at the same day in my girls dinner :) :) loved it so much
Confashion said…
New Bride
3alaich bil 3afiya ;) You're one of the lucky few! The pair that I was eyeing sold out! :(
That's what I love about net-a-porter! Unparalleled customer service! There are several online shopping boutiques that I like shopping at, but when it comes to service quality, no one comes close to the Net-a-porter's rank...at least from my experience!
NewQ8 Bride said…
tabeen el9ij kint 7a6a 3ene 3laa akthar mn wa7ed ba lgeet elaa one :( the other one was sold out

i have a q : did you ever shop from www.luisaviaroma.com ??
Confashion said…
New Bride
Yes I did.. and they're quite good when it comes to customer service.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .