This season I can't seem to have enough of leopard print posts. I have already featured this trend here, here, and here. So here's one to add to my list. The jungle fever has quickly moved from the fashion runways to the high street, making this trend accessible to all. I spotted this hard leather cross body flap bag with leopard printed pony skin detail at TopShop. Price tag? KD 21. A cool and an affordable piece to rock this trend.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
I can't get enough of leopard print either! it's so addictive!
xx