My fashion insider Yousef Al-Taher has sent me these photos of Taylor Momsen, John Galliano's muse, during the launch of the new perfume on September 13, 2010 in Paris, France. Whenever I see Taylor on Gossip Girl or magazines, I always get the urge to give her a makeover and chop off her ugly hair/extensions.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?









Comments
Who knows maybe he'll be a good influence on her.
Confashions, thank you for all your great posts! Amazing blog =) Lil a3la inshalla
btw, Lanvin is coming soon to h&m kuwait! Can't wait to see the shoe line.
Considering her young age she's a real beauty, but needs time to grow out this horrid style :/
Hmm... I really hope so!!
Anonymous
Thank you sweetie ;)
I'm so dreading the day it will be released! I don't like fighting for an item! :\
Anonymous
She def needs a major makeover
Anonymous
LOL her hair is even worse than her smoky eyes!
Zabo0o6a
True that! :)