Skip to main content

I Officially Love Reed


Yowza!!! These sizzling haaawt Reed Krakoff shearling leather platform sandals are all you need for that statement making new look for fall!! But if the price tag is too hot to handle, check out this budget-friendly version from Zara for around KD 39. 

Comments

newly_wed said…
i cant believe how Zara operates.. i dont know if i should feel happy that they make it more affordable for me to wear statement pieces.. or mad that they make it too easy to buy a "designer-inspired" pieces rather than the real deal..whats ur take on that?
Confashion said…
newly_wed
Recently I've been having mixed feelings about this issue especially after seeing this video: http://www.confashionsfromkuwait.com/2010/09/video-lessons-from-fashions-free.html
I think it's somewhat acceptable for highstreet brands to be "inspired" by designer brands as long as they can add their own signature to the design to make it look slightly different. Not everyone can afford to buy Celine bags, Louboutin shoes, or Stella's dresses.. etc so it's an opportunity for fashionista on a budget to look on trend without breaking the bank..

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .