Now this is love. I’m loving all these photos I have been reciving lately of window displays from different parts of the world. A few days ago our fashionisto Yousef Al Taher sent me by e-mail the window display of uber-chic Parisian boutique Colette celebrating Barbie’s 50th anniversary. I think the photos were taken back in March 2010. Thanks Yousef for sharing.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments