Don't you wish our winter would be cold enough to cozy up in this shearling jacket from Zara. Inspired by Burberry's most wanted high altitude shearling jackets, I can just imagine wearing this cool cover-up with a gray knit and black skinny jeans or maybe a bohemian chiffon dress and a pair of hiking heels to offset the tough look.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
Nope. Inspired by my fashion sense :) I wish I had the luxury of time to read all the online fashion websites out there.