Skip to main content

Zara.. Right On Trends





To my surprise, I'm loving a lot of the stuff Zara is getting for their new Fall/Winter 2007 collection. Remember my previous posts on their shoes and bags? Here's what I liked this weekend:
  • This on-trend red patent jacket takes the jacket's classic shape from 70's simple Jackie-O to rock-chic adventurous Jackie-O. Perfect with black trapeze dresses & thick tights or skinny pants. KD 29.500.

  • I call this the preppy-meets-girly look. Creamy white double-breasted jacket with Chinese collar and 6 button closure at front. The jacket has 3/4 sleeves and cute ruffle details. Perfect for work with slim pants or a midi skirt, or for the weekend with slim leg jeans. KD 21.500.

I wonder what I'm going to find next at Zara..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Zara is my favorite.. i even went to Zara in Cannes. The only downside about Zara is that you find many people wearing the same thing
shoosha said…
the 2nd one looks like one of diane's von furstenberg's coats!! soo cute!
Ansam said…
Zara huh! zain I like that they are picking up with all the competition going on now. As yara said many people wear their stuff and thats why I avoid shopping there
Confashion said…
yara & ansam
I agree.. the rule here is not to buy printed zara stuff. Some of their plain items are hard to tell if they're Zara-ish or not.

Shoosha
isn't it!

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Confashion: JF Scarves JF Scarves Eid Collection

This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes  (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Event: Ha2 Ramadan Collection

Still looking for Ramadan caftans?  Check out the new Ramadan collection Ha2 by Hanan Al-Jouan which is now on display at Ghazl El Banat  boutique located in Villa Karizma, opposite to Amiri Hospital.  Opening hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm.

Miu Miu Pays Tribute to the Middle East

Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a soft spot for bag charms. They're fun, cute, and add a dose of irresistible character to your plain handbag. So when I got the news about Miu Miu paying tribute to the Middle Eastern culture by presenting an exclusive playful yet multifunctional accessories in luxurious precious skin, I got excited intrigued. The round-shaped charms has the Arabic alphabet, each piece presenting a letter design with metallic hues and vibrant colors. They're cute, nothing groundbreaking. I'm not sure if these bags charms would step up my bag charms game, but I guess it depends on their price tag and how "exclusively" exclusive they are. Maybe they'll grow on me? I don't know... What do you think? The charms should be available exclusively in  Miu Miu   Boutiques throughout our region.