Skip to main content

Fall's Foot Candy

The moment I read about what I'm about to tell you. My heart started pounding so hard. I almost felt that the little fashion monster in me was about to unleash. "This is fashionably unacceptable", I thought to myself. "Here I am, trillions miles away from one of the most amazing events in the fashion retail history, while fellow shoeaholics are trying on the latest and the most stylish shoes around, and getting their coco AND "shoe stamp" while their at it!!".

Saks Fifth Avenue unveiled its new shoe department on its the 8th floor. The shoe department is so big that it has its own digits by the U.S. Postal Service: 10022-SHOE. And, yes, there are exclusive limited edition designer stamps and chocolate cafe. OK, THAT'S IT! I'm moving to the Upper East Side! I don't want my 11413 zip code anymore! I want my zip code to be 10022-SHOE! That's too far fetched I know, so mom, I'll settle for a quick shopping vacation to NYC over the Eid Holiday. Enough said, here's a list of some of my favourite fall shoes that are currently being sold at Saks.

Givenchy $440



YSL $575





Mr. Loubie Loubs (Christian Loubatin) $895




Oscar De La Renta $795







Brian Atwood $520



Giorgio Armani $ 725


Prada $ 520


Jimmy Choo $920



Miu Miu $595

Comments

Anonymous said…
i've seen the miu miu pair in an orange and brown version... waaaaaaaaayd 7ilo.. i think it's colours are prettier than this colour
Confashion said…
You should also see the green/gray version of it. It'd AMAZING! :)
Anonymous said…
Can you get them online at their website? bas yabila you go and try a thousand pairs and walk in them and then try another pair hehe :)
Confashion said…
yara
The only pair of shoes you can get on saks.com from the ones that I featured are the Jimmy Choo ones. I find it a bit tricky to purchase shoes online, especially if you haven't tried a certain brand before.
Anonymous said…
the miu miu ones are in the store i brought my flats from. Right now im in the market for shoes :) I want a silver one (maybe Gina but it was too sparkly), cristian dior ballet flats in black
I like open shoes better than closed ones but winter is soon and i have no closed shoes :( also for university i always wear flats
Confashion said…
yara
I prefer open shoes too. They'remore fun to wear. :) Youmight find silver ones at Prada maybe? Good luck with your search for fall/winter shoes ;)
Anonymous said…
I am sorry but yuck all these shoes! They are like walking time bombs guaranteed to give you tendinitis, bursitis, metacarpalitis and just about every possible " itis", there is.
Go for platform heels, if you must but think stilettos think chiropractor and orthopod.
Confashion said…
I Love Leather and am not ashamed to say it
I know heels are bad for you. But I just can't help it. They look good, they make ME look good. So i don't mind to pay the price :)
Anonymous said…
Is it okay for men to wear heels and to dab their eyes with kohl?
Do you think it adds to their sex appeal in any way?
In recent times I have seen many about me among Q8's "caviar & champagne set" wearing eye make-up and in their pointed high heeled Jimmy-Choos I mean 'shoes'.
Confashion said…
Nawal el zomby
It's up to them if they want to wear make up or if they don't :) it's all a matter of personal taste.

Kaftans for Cabin Crew? I don't think that's practical.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .