Skip to main content

And I say No No No.


Several months back, we have seen paparazzi photos of Kylie Minogue walking around with at least 5 different versions of the YSL mini downtown bag. And now this little wonder has re-surfaced again and is making waves all over Celebsvielle. Just very recently, Demi Moore was spotted carrying the mini tote while doing her errands.
I must admit, I fell in love with the YSL Downtown bag (not the mini one) when it first came out. It's roomy, practical, and perfect for stuffing my daily necessities. I had a hard time finding the patent purple or patent red version of it. Apparently, they flew off the shelves everywhere. But the mini one? Well, it would look adorable on Suri Cruise! Not a fashionista in her 40's/50's (Of course Kylie is an exception because she can pull off anything with style & grace, before the 80's era that is!).
So don't buy it. Unless money is not an object and you want to spare some on your 5 years old niece/daughter. Then it would be a nice bag for Eid/Eidiya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .