Skip to main content

Tsumori Chisato at Villa Moda Mubarikiya

Tsumori Chisato is one of those designers whom I'm passionate about and almost every season I tend to buy a piece or two from her collection. Tsumori Chisator is known for her eclectic pieces and quirky designs. Not everyone will appreciate her work and her designs are definitely not for the minimalists. They can be described in two words: Bohemian Chic.

Villa Moda is the only store in Kuwait where you can buy Tsumori Chisato's collection. And Villa Moda Mubarikiya has just received TC's Fall 2007 collection (with a hefty price tag). Unfortunately, I was slightly disappointed with her collection this season. Something was missing. Anyhow, here's some of what's available in store now.




And here are some pictures of Tsumori Chisato's pre-fall collection which are also available at Villa Moda Mubarikiya.








Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the second last.. I brought the miu miu flats today :)
Anonymous said…
Tell me something, which of these do you write for: Alef, Thouq or Bazaar? And you still haven't spilt the beans on that price tag of a Tsumori Chisato ( blimey! what a mouthful). Out with it now! In some ways I can almost begin to see a "Aki Narula" of sorts emerging right there in this collection. Who btw is the chief merchandiser for Villa Moda Mubarakiya? Also do they home deliver stuff to friends and relatives for you in the festive season?
Confashion said…
yara
mabroook.. great choice! 3alaich bil 3afiya :)

mad about madeleine vionnet
Well, Thank you very much, I'll take that as a compliment ;)
Tsumori Chisato's prices ranges between KD 200 and KD 700. Most of her casual cotton tops are no less than KD 200 or KD 150 minimum.

I'm not quite sure who's the senior fashion buyer at VM. I think he/she is doing a good job in terms of the selection of designers but need to work on the selection of items a little bit. VM offering at home personal shopping service? highly unlikely. Then again, I wouldn't know. They might give it to their V.V.I.P clients?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .