Skip to main content

Another Zara Magical Moment





Zara hit the jackpot again in less than 2 weeks! As part of their new autumn/winter collection, Zara had several foot candies on display this week. Red patent shoes, colorful wedges, winter-ish sandals, shoe boots, court shoes.. every style imaginable was there. I picked for you my favourite two. And I'm telling you, they can be easily mistaken for an expensive pair of designer shoes sitting pretty on the shelves of Prada or YSL.
  • Black Satin & leather sandals with bright red leather heel.
  • Creamy white patent leather & black canvas peep-toe shoes.
My only doubt is that, would they pass the great fashionista "Shopping-in-heels" comfort test? Would they hold up the test of time? Oh, and by the way, they cost around KD 29.500.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been to Zara two days ago. Zara Really Improved their PRODUCTS lool, and Stuff.
I Love their T-shirts. They're So Childish and Pretty.
The Prices are not that high too
Anonymous said…
I'm in Loooove with the first one....

I was there last week (remember avenues za7ma? bs i still went :P) o masheft shay :(

I need to get some stuff before i travel and was planning to go to Marina and Avenues since i can find nearly all shops there. What do u suggest? bs im definitly going to zara
ee siktay siktay...im in love with their new line....i found so many great finds!
bs i had to stay a good girl and hold back ;( i guess more is to come so 3adi!
Confashion said…
Chinese eyes
I agree, Zara's collection did slightly improve in quality and style.

yara
You don't always find nice things at Zara. You have to go there as soon as they have a new collection because the nice stuff run out fast!

I suggest you skip Marina and Head Straight to the Avenues. The variety of clothes are much better. And you'll find nice things for traveling at H&M, Zara, TopShop, French Connection, and Debenhams.

Good luck Shopping ;)

Delicately realistic
Take it from me, if you see a really nice thing at any of the stores, buy it instantly. Don't wait & re-think. And have no regrets ;)
LOL
Im a recovering shopaholic and thats really bad advice.

I reason myself by saying that something nicer or equally as nice will come along. And thats ALWAYS true! Good fashion just doesnt stop...it keeps on coming....Kuwaits fashion scene has been improving day by day!
um-miT3ib said…
eshawgoooon !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .