Skip to main content

News Flash: Villa Moda Clients Get a special Offer from Elements Spa

Elements Spa by Banyan Tree is offering a FREE body scrub when you book a massage for you and a Friend. All you need to do is quote: VM when booking. Sorry guys, it's for ladies only.

Location: Elements Spa by Banyan Tree, Jabriya, 4th Ring Road, Block 3A (Inside Royal Hyatt Hospital).
Tel: +965 536 0000 or 5360940.


Click here to view the services & prices offered at Elements Spa By Banyan Tree

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL i just posted about going to the spa a couple of minutes ago :)
Confashion said…
yara
As I said to ansam once.. great minds post a like ;)
Ansam said…
so total of 3 great minds now
Anonymous said…
un, dos, tres...make that quatre now.

On a serious note how would you rank the foll. in order of preference -
Elements by Banyan Tree
Corniche Spa at Al Corniche Health Club
SOho Health Spa.
Too bad, VM do not yet have their own signature spa
Confashion said…
yo!kharuf
I can only answer this question when I try ALL of the places you have mentioned AND have the same treatment to compare :)
Anonymous said…
Now that's what I call tres diplomatique. You should be in the foreign service
Confashion said…
Ms. India Al Mazroui
I would say "being fair" rather than "diplomatic" :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .