Skip to main content

Retro We Go


As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm not a great fan of Juicy Couture tracksuits. However, I actually liked Juicy's girly-retro take on this classic style. The 3/4 sleeve navy colored jacket is embroidered with thick white threads. It's perfect for our not-so-cold weather with dresses or skinny or slim-leg pants. The Jacket was KD 181 and now it is being sold for KD 90.500 at Villa Moda Al-Fanar.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Allah now this one i like :)
Anonymous said…
I also want a Juicy Couture tracksuit! <3
Confashion said…
yara
And they had it in pink too :)

chinese eyes
You can order them online on net-a-porter.com or ShopBop.com :)
thnx 4 the update sweetie =) do u know that u r my fashion advisor ;p
Confashion said…
Orangina fadidra
welcome to my world ;)
Thank you sooo much, I'm overwhelmed :)
Anonymous said…
It can't get more retro chic than this. It reminds me of Kuwait Airways cabin crew uniform except they are blue with gold rings. Got to say, we may all hate their guts for the inflight service (or the lack of it) and the crappy on-board meal selection they provide us with but they always seem to get more bang for their money on crew attire and presentation. One could easily mistake their cabin crew uniforms for that of a French or Italian flag carrier. I dunno know it's very Nina Ricci Balenciaga, if you will. And although I meant it as a compliment you can't help wonder why KU doesn't get the likes of Villa Moda or Al Ostoura to commission Valentino, Chloe or Ungaro to design silk Kaftans for them : colour coded for each class of travel.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .