Skip to main content

Looking for a Patent Leather Bag?



Can you believe that the above bag is actually from Zara and sold for KD 35.500 only?! I liked this bag a lot. Perfect for fall and has the key trends for this season: patent leather + structured shape. The bag comes in gray, as shown above, and white. This bag is good for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a patent leather bag.
As we all know, Zara makes handbags & clothes inspired by luxury brands such as Chanel, Miu Miu, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Marni... etc, and I think most of its stuff actually looks pretty decent. Don't you think this bag is a mix between Prada & Miu Miu?

Comments

Anonymous said…
And a little bit of Fendi :)La latest patent one that comes in see through
Peony said…
its hot
Ansam said…
its funny how you said Prada and Miu Miu because basically Miu Miu is a line from Prada fashion house headed by Miuccia Prada, and Miu Miu is her nickname
Anonymous said…
Whoa. Looks Awesome. Pretty Hot
Confashion said…
yara
The see through Fendi? I had a post about it amonth ago. I didn't like it that much :)

peony and chinese eyes
Yeah.. it's nice :)

ansam
Yean I know.. walaw ;) I was refering to two specific bags that's why i mentioned both :)
Anonymous said…
Hi! What about the Chanel Coco Cabas? Since last year its been sold out! they had them done again this year, Limited pieces left! Its really casual funky and classical!
I'm waiting for the Leather Version This winter!:)
Confashion said…
Anonymous
ooooh I LOVED the coco cabas! You have a great taste ;) I'm not aware that they're selling a newer version of it this Fall. Are you sure? As far as I know, the latest version of this bag is the denim. I could be wrong though :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .