Skip to main content

Fall Collection at Cacharel Kuwait

If you have started stocking up for fall/winter and looking for reasonably priced designer collection, then head straight to Cacharel store at Alraya Complex and Althuraya Complex. They didn't receive the entire fall collection yet. However, they do have some really nice & practical pieces that will take you from day to night. Prices range between KD 70 to KD 250.


Cacharel's Fall collection was dominated by dark colors such as black & gray with a light use of bright colors such as cobalt blue and mustard yellow. The designs represent youth, femininity, and elegance. Here's what's in store now:



Cotton printed shirt with a hidden belt


Metallic Top with cotton printed skirt

Black silk/satin dress


Metallic Top which come in black, brown (As shown below), and silver

Brown Metallic Top

Cobalt blue knit dress

For inquiries, please call Cacharel Alraya on (+965)2997727. Or you can call Cacharel Althuraya on (+965) 5711071. And speaking of which, Cacharel are having 30% off on their summer collection.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are constantly setting the bar very high indeed, for all fashion and style blogs in the region. The only downside to your blog , if I may and I say this with all due respect, is it's way too girlie. I am sure you can expound on men's fashion just as well. Fashion writing is in your blood so pour homme ou pour femme hardly matters.
Confashion said…
mambo Italiano
I'm speechless! I don't know what to say! "Thank you for your kind words" sounds lame but that's what I can think of now :)

You're right, I'm not paying attention to men's fashion. I'm not sure if I have it in me but nevertheless, I will try to focus on men as well. Thanks for pointing that to me. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .