Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
Keep up the good work and don't give up ;P
As far as I know, these are the only indian designers who sell their collection at Villa Moda. But actually, there are a couple of stores in Kuwait which sell high quality clothes designed by really creative indian designers.
Welcome to my blog ;)
Carlsb3rg
Well, thank you very much & welcome to my blog :) It's my passion and addicition, so I do have a lot to talk about :)
What was your blog about?
what made you stop?
25,000 hits! wow! very impressive. you're right, maintaining a blog is not something easy to do but at least it's something bloggers enjoy doing.
watch that hemline
Do you have a URL or an image of Aishwariya's dress you have mentioned? I'd like to see how it looked like :)
Well, of course, I can share the URL with you. Aish's garbage bag attire can be visited at www.taruntahiliani.com - just click on who's wearing TT (Aish appears the female in black on the far right of your screen). It's as though Tahiliani Baba had in mind a kids Halloween party while designing never mind if most Bollywood celebs are only juvenile adults but that's beside the point.
Hmm.. actually, the design of Aish's black dress was not THAT bad, it's the fabric that made i look a little bit on the trashy side. Who's your fave indian designer?
Believe me, it's all about time management ;P
I'll google Leena Tipnis now, I'm so interested to see her designs.