Skip to main content

I Heart Zagliani

If you haven't "Botox-ed" your skin yet (and I hope you don't need it), and you want to know how it feels like to have a botox injected skin, then here's a safe (and pricey) solution for you. Allow me introduce you to the mink of the handbags world. Get your hands on the latest "IT" bag of the season, Zagliani.



Zagliani designer Mauro Orietti-Carella came up with the idea of injecting exotic skins such as python and crocodile with silicone, which is usually used to perk up the complexion, in the production of his bags. The result? a beautiful, super silky smooth, pillow-soft bag.



Zagiani comes in different colors & skin types: silver python, gold python, red crocodile, black crocodile. I know the bag has been in the market almost a year ago. But it has been recently carried by Jlo as shown in the pic. The price tag? $2,850. They are currently sold at Harvey Nichols London, in case you're planning to go there for what's left of the summer.






Oh and by the way, just to set the records straight here. No, I'm not obsessed with Jlo. It just happened that I mentioned her name in less than a week. I don't see that being repeated anytime soon I hope.

Comments

albandry said…
wow now thats funky
its a reasonable price actualy if she is using real leather of python an so and so + she is injecting it with collagine make the math
bas walla 7elwa elbag hmmmm
am thinking of one let me look it up online
thanx grl
Confashion said…
albandry
I've seen the bag in real life, the python ones are nicer and softer than the crocodile..

I'm hoping that this bag is a classic. If it is, then it's worth it's price..

You're more than welcome ;)
Kharbota said…
hummm its OK not THAT good but OK
Anonymous said…
I dont see myself carrying any reptile skin bag.. i get freaked out my them :)
btw till when will everywhere be crowded and at every hour? i finished classes at 10am and decided to go to the Avenues for a little shopping and the traffic to get into the parking is waaaay into the highway ! :( so i turned and went back home :(
Confashion said…
Kharbota
It's nicer in real life. :)

Yara
I know! Everywhere you go is busy & crowded :\ I think a lot of people are not traveling this summer because of Ramadan being in September. i think it will be less crowded after Ramadan... And you want my advice? Go to the Avenues from the back side. It's less crowded. Don't use the 5th ring road entrance.
Anonymous said…
so who are you obsessed with then? ;p
Confashion said…
carlsb3rg
The question should be "What are you obsessed with"? :P

F.A.S.H.I.O.N ;)
Anonymous said…
hahaha yeah but we already know that obviously ;p
um-miT3ib said…
ana tawne aktishif ur site... im in love... officially !
Ansam said…
Where is Webby Wednesdays?
Unknown said…
I Loooooove this bag!!!

I actually told my sister (whos in London now) to go check it out for me! She says that there are 4 left at Harvey Nichols!
inshalla they'll still be left when i go there next week
Anonymous said…
I'm anti-Reptile Skin bags , so I wouldn't consider it.. Animals are in danger because of that craze with their skin/fur.
One should stand up to the fasion designers .. ^_^

Anyway, Love the blog
Anonymous said…
Suuuuper *.* I love It ..
Oh, Don't Worry I Don't Mind Even if you're Obsessed with J.lo, Because I can see with my OWN Eyes That She's Really a Fashionita.
Anonymous said…
Oj, I just need to mention that if you want to but it, don't bother buy the bag from the UK as it retails for 2300 Pounds, that's double that US tag.. Ask someone to buy who's going to the US/Rome/Madrid/Paris , but never approch the UK!!!

The prices can be riduculus oftenly.
Confashion said…
um-miT3ib
7ayach allah ;)

Ansam
Here you go ;)

Shai
Great! Which color are you planning to get?

Chroma-Trauma
Welcome to my blog and I respect your opinion. Everyone has the right to be :)

wow! I didn't think it would be more expensive in the UK than US! It's usually the opposite!

Chinese eyes
Believe me I am not obssesed with her :P

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .