Skip to main content

Webby Wednesday - SleepyHeads.com

SleepyHeads.com has the largest collection of pajamas & lounging attire I have ever seen online . You'll find a huge selection of cute, fun & funky PJ brands. One of the things I liked on this website is the Salvage Geisha Green Sateen Cotton Pajama (shown here) sold for $78. I must admit though navigating the site is a little bit confusing and you get a bit overwhelmed by the info and the links.

Their sites claims that their PJs are worn by celebs such as Eva Langoria, Lindsay Lohan, and Hillary Duff. Celebs or no celebs, snuggle up in something cute. And I assure you that you won't find anything as adorable in any of Kuwait's stores. We lack cute & funky PJs of good quality. So people who want to start a business, take note.

Comments

EniGma said…
yay! i (heart) pyjamas!
Anonymous said…
Why pyjamas? Well for a bachelor I prefer my boxers and t-shirt because hey... I am at home alone and it's more comfortable... why the headache? Confashion... I need some advice... I bought a pair of top sider shoes and stepped in water... the water stained the leather... how do i get rid of the stains?
Ansam said…
I like your pick.. its a nice pajama.

Yusef.. I think its better of you can take it to shoe cleaners (good one is in Rawda Co-op or Nuzha Co-op)
They do good job.. and I like their honesty.. when they think they cant do it they tell you we cant do it..
Confashion said…
enigma
me 2! and I love PJs + hot drink (like coco or chay 7aleeb + chit chatting with my friend :)

yusef
I agree with ansam, the guys at Rawdha Co-Op do a great job with shoes. I suggest you go there. Alternatively, I found this great advice on removing stains on eHow.com:

http://www.ehow.com/how_113506_treat-stains-leather.html
Confashion said…
ansam
Thank you sweetie ;)
Anonymous said…
I like pyjamas, they make me feel cosy.
Noura
Confashion said…
Noura
Then I suggest you browse the site. you'll find the cutest PJs ever! :)
Anonymous said…
Confashion and Ansam... you ladies are great! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .