If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .
Comments
She is very elegant, that's for sure!
you're welcome :)
carlsb3rg
There are/were some good looking princesses/queens around the world like Queen Rania and Princess Diana, wouldn't you agree? :)
enigma
haha inshallah
She is pretty and trendy mashalla. :)
In the email there were pictures of her house, WOW its as stylish and elegant as she is .. i saved them for ideas for my future house inshallah :) If you want i can forward them to u
Yes please! I'd love to! Thanks ;)
Carlsb3rg
To me, they all look/ed very good looking :)
mashalla ya i heard a bout her before but i didnt know she has a bussiness in fashion\wow good for her
way to go dina
and confashion u never know maybe ur next in line :*
But Dina, she's something else I tell you - an Arabian Jackie O of sorts. I have now doubts in my mind she could quite easily don the mantle of the "mutaween's princess". Too bad, though, she is unable to drive a car in her own kingdom or to sit without a veil on a street side cafe in Riyadh reading well,the girls of Riyadh, of course :) Giving credit where it's due she most certainly has an impeccable taste in the finer things in life and as if that's not enough, a horny husband to flaunt.
who where? Her money is pretty but sorry she is JEKER 7adha
Yeah I was really impressed by her style and ambition.
4
both of them are true fashion icons :)
albandry
Hahaha.. Thanks ;**
princess thouq-abaya
I hope on the long run Deena will not only be involved in fashion but also in charity and maybe in politics to make a better community and set a good example for women in Saudi and the GCC region :)
Anonymous
il nas athwaaq ;)
I find her sense of style is beyond pretty :)
In addition, Why her museum is members only? She didn't explain in the interview!! It was more about her lifestyle and her sense of fashion ?!?!?!
Do you have a soft copy of her Vogue interview? I'm interested to read what she said. Actually it didn't cross my mind why is her store is for members only.. you're right about this. It slipped my mind...
xxxx