Skip to main content

Webby Wednesday: New Fashion Blogs


It's always exciting for me when fellow bloggeristas contact me to introduce me to their new blogs. So now It's time to get to know the latest blogs covering what's new and what's hot in fashion in our region:

Latifa Al Shamsi is a Dubai-based fashion blogger with one fashion-focused mission "I want to show the world how GCC women and specifically Emirati women are fashionable and that the abaya doesn't hinder our progress in fashion, it only creates a challenge to be more creative and innovative when it comes to dressing up.", expressed Latifa.  The blog shows people how they can look, feel good, and how to be comfortable in your own skin.

Find out more about her style and musings by clicking here. 


BecauseItsFashion, opened in May 2011 by Dubai-based fashionista Mallika, is a daily blog about fashion in her life. Whether it's her personal style, style icons, fashion, tips or events. She  aims to bring the best of fashion in Dubai.

Follow Mallika's fashionable life by clicking here.




Comments

LadyB_Q8 said…
Latifa Blog is soo cute !
Mallika said…
Thanks for the lovely post :) xx
Anonymous said…
A big thanx to you, confashion. This means a lot :*
Confashion said…
LadyB
I agree :)

Mallika
You're more than welcome sweetie and looking forward to more posts from you :)

Latifashamsi
My pleasure babes ;) looking forward to more posts from you :)
Adorable! Nice captures. I am glad to have found such colorful post.
Anonymous said…
I loved Latifa's Blog, thank you for this post!
Confashion said…
Plastic Eyeglasses Frames
I'm glad you liked it :)

Anonymous
You're more than welcome :)
Dee said…
Latifa Al Shamsi's blog rox than confashion. Wayd eyjanin her blog I really enjoyed it. She is very down to earth and very creative
Dee said…
thnx confashion*
Anonymous said…
Dear Confashion ,
can i know the brand of the green bag , plz ,thanx
Anonymous said…
Latifa has impeccable taste, thanx for sharing!!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .