I wish these Men's Louboutin loafers came in size 37, or 36... or 38! You know with Christian Louboutin I can never guess my size right. That's why I prefer to try them on first in stores than purchasing the red-soled shoes online. If you're wondering, the smallest size of these featured Loubotin's come in size 41. Louboutin loafers are currently available at Al Othman boutique.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments
3aaaaaaa;'(