I spotted this interesting photo on LadyB's blog who covered the official launch of Kuwait's Missoni Hotel. I must say that this is a very interesting choice of fabric used for a dishdasha (a traditional men's costume). And I think this look only works at Missoni Hotel.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
I really hope you don't like them! coz if you do, from tomorrow we'll see dudes in them missoni dishdashes!
I'm outta here!
LOL! I was careful with my choice of words. I said this look only works at Missoni Hotel :P I hope this trend will not catch up outside of the hotel ;)
Highly unlikely ;)
FashionM
I totally agree :)