I spotted this Marrakesh-inspired lantern-like chandelier at The One store in the Avenues and imagined hanging it on the front porch of our imaginary Moroccan-inspired house. Of course it would have very very high ceilings to carry off such piece. No I didn't buy it, I just left the store with 3 pieces of the fake leaves ball shown in the last photo. And I'm clueless on how to make use of them! I should have done my homework first before buying stuff that I don't need!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?





Comments