Skip to main content

Event: Gucci Brings Florentine Craftsmanship to Kuwait

In celebration of its 90th anniversary, Gucci hosted an artisans event at its 360 Mall boutique. The event showcased the craftsmanship of Gucci’s Florentine leather goods factory. I made sure to pass by and I did. Only to find the doors closed so I politely asked the lady at the entrance of the boutique if I could come in and she warmly welcomed me in. And I was glad that I went because it was very interesting and a unique experience to see the brand's most skilled artisans working so meticulously right there in front of me with their custom-built workshops. And when I was about to leave, one of sales team give me a goodie bag and inside was a small gift box and inside it had Gucci's original Bamboo keychain. (Thank you!),  Following Dubai and Kuwait City, the Artisan Corner will also travel to Qatar later this month.

So if you have the time, pass by Gucci's boutique at the 360 Mall, the Artisan Corner will continue tomorrow, Thursday May 19th, from 10am to 10pm.. And if you make a purchase during the event, you will receive a personal letter from Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini. 

Comments

Me Blogging said…
I'm Sad I missed it :(
NewQ8 Bride said…
Yah it was an amazing event :)
Confashion said…
Me Blogging
Yalla Khairha eb ghairha :(

New Bride
What did you like most about it? :)
Sara x said…
Were they handing out bamboo keychains to everyone? And could anyone enter? UUFFF I SO REGRET MISSING IT :c
star said…
nice key chain ;)

question out of subject did they reopen la duree cafe I miss the french toast
Confashion said…
Sara x
As far as I know, yes! :)

star
No not yet.. why did they close in the first place?!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .