Skip to main content

For the Love of Bags

How many handbags are considered too many? And most importantly, are you tired of my shoes/bags posts? For me, I simply can’t help it, when I see amazing accessories I just have to share on my blog. I guess this is how my mind works. In any event, I love BAGS and SHOES! And there is a very good reason for this: they ARE the ultimate accessory! Regardless of your weight, size, and age, we all need shoes and bags.  They work magic on any look and any outfit. So now that I justified my love for bags and shoes posts, let's have a look at some true hand-candy I spotted recently starting with this cute mini metallic snake-skin chain bag by Marc Jacobs.I'm usually not a fan of Marc Jacobs bags, but this one and the red clutch/chain strap bag shown below are on a completely different level.

I loved how these Balenciaga bags have a new color twist
And for the most feminine and girliest/glam bags, check out the beautiful selection at Chloé boutique in Thurraya Complex. Can you actually believe that the black and beige bow mini-cross bag is less than KD 150?!! Not bad at all!
Chloé glammed up bags... heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .