I have previously featured and expressed my love to Sophia 203's vibrantly feminine handmade couture accessories on my blog here. So it was such a treat to get a sneak peak of Sophia's latest collection. I have seen her work up-close and I can tell you, what you see in these photos do not do her work any justice. The attention to detail and how neat the embroidery made are quite amazing. I hope she'll have the chance to exhibit her work again sometime soon in Kuwait.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments