Ever since Ricardo Tisci took the reigns over at Givenchy seasons ago, my love for this brand grew and now knows no bounds. And fortunately for me, I just found out by coincidence that the Givenchy boutique in 360 Mall carries a stunning and fierce selection of the latest accessories. For some reason I was always under the impression that the boutique always stocked the old, bad, and ugly Givenchy pieces and styles. I was so glad to pop inside the boutique the other day and I fell in love A LOT of gothic-like shoes and accessories that I decided to sleep on it and decide which one to go for the day after. Think heavy and think golden chains, shoes designed using woven leather straps (heart!), pyramid studs, leopard prints, and distressed leather.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?












Comments