Skip to main content

A New Addiction

GASP!!! Is that Rodarte on the window display!?! In K-town?!?! Obviously I have been living under a rock lately, because there is no way this semi-new store have skipped my fashion radars for TWO WHOLE MONTHS!!?  Well actually it's not completely new, you see Al Ostura group has revamped one of their boutiques (the two stories one) located at Thurraya Mall. I think it used to sell one or two brand on the ground floor, (Jean Paul Gaultier and Galliano?) and on the basement, they used to have a mix of old and new stock, you know, the usual Al Ostura display. But now, it's a full-fledged and all new multi-brand boutique. When I first walked in the boutique I was quite amazed at how neatly the stock was displayed! Is that really Al Ostura boutique?! And the brands?? In addition to Rodarte, they're currently stocking Christopher Kane, Meadham Kirchhoff, Jennifer Ouellette hairbands, Giambattista Valli, Giles, Dries Van Noten, Mary Katrantzou, Antonio Berardi, and more! Quite impressive! Me like a lot! Well actually, I loved everything about the boutique and the selection except for... the usual stalkers!!! (aka the sales ladies and their prozac-ish attitude). Here are some of the pieces in-store...   

Mary Katrantzou. Price tag? KD 1,200
Antonio Berardi hot pink cocktail dress KD 380

Love the prints on these Giles pieces. They come in a set of silk top with matching pants. The button-down shirt shown below is priced at KD 235

Hello Fluoro!! One of my favorite collections of the season (and the hardest to find online!), Christopher Kane florescent lace dresses. L.O.V.E! Prices range between KD 780 - KD 1,125.

Stunning Kane dress!!! KD 1,280! Kane and Rodarte?! Bye bye savings!
 Maxime Simoens gabardine dress decorated with white leather floral details. KD 1,420.

Comments

panacheous.com said…
wow! amazing finds! on my way now! love the white leather flowers & the florescent dresses!
LadyB_Q8 said…
Mary Katrantzou dress, I Diee !
Hope said…
pieces of art
LadyB_Q8 said…
where's the location of the boutique exactly ?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .