The Isabel Marant runway show of baseball inspired look with cropped denim in a playful pink hue was one of my favorite looks of the season. Everything about her designs look seemingly effortless! And those candy pink cropped pants! aaah! TDF!! Of course they sold out with a blink of an eye on net-a-porter.com (the pink jeans of course), and honestly I don't want to pay a 3-digit number for a baseball jacket that I'll only be wearing once or twice. BUT you can always count on highstreet for budget friendly finds! Like the ones I have featured here which I spotted at TopShop. A baseball jacket (KD 28) AND a pair of cropped pink jeans (KD 19.500)?!! Total? KD 47.500! That will do the job.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
I hope you managed to find it ;)