Skip to main content

I Heart My: Noaf Hussain of No.001 Agency

One of the most inspirational women I have met in the creative realm so far, has to be Noaf Hussain, the brand director for Haifa Kaftans who's in charge of the brand's art direction, online customer service, copy writing, media planning, and PR. And these are just a few elements in among so many other incredible skills she possesses.

She has previously worked on projects like The Shortcut, created the look and provided direction for the soon-to-be-launched Thelistkuwait.com, and created the not-yet revealed new brand image of Bazaar Interiors in Al Tilal. She also helped in writing Closet Candy's site content, handled their PR up until March, when she decided to start her own business with her partner Othman Al-Othman (who, by the way, was the photographer behind Haifa Kaftans' photography). They have launched No.001, a boutique visual communication studio. They offer their services in publicity, marketing, graphic design, copy writing and advertising. They even use their non-traditional office space for outdoor launches and events. They have a passion for what we do and thrive in creative environments, which is why their studio is located somewhere so unconventional. Clients always seem to love it, and often stay a while, sipping their choice of colored capsule from their vast Nespresso collection, comforted by the white washed walls of our studio nestled in a quiet part of the country. "A client once told us it felt like they were on vacation!" expressed Noaf.  Let's see what Noaf's favorite fashion item is in her own words:

"I did a mini-photoshoot to show my favorite fashion accessory: Glasses. I've been wearing glasses far before they became fashionable. Back when they were uncool (since the 1st grade!) I bought a new pair of glasses every year. Never been seen without them! I used to be the only person wearing glasses in most rooms, now thanks to pop culture I have some stiff competition! All grown up, I have a few pairs of glasses that I swap depending on my mood or my outfit. Here they are hung on my "Inspiration Wall" at work."

I truly believe Noaf is a living proof that someone can be a jack of all trades – master of all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love new ideas (in our region at least). love trend setters in all aspects. love people like Nouf..good for her and hope i follow my dream as she did..
Noaf H. said…
Confashion!

This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done or said about me! You're far too kind. It took me a solid 10 minutes to choose just the right words to properly thank you--and finding the right words is my job!

Much love xx

PS- Thanks for the support Anon, does your dream have anything to do with mine? I don't know if I can be of any help but all anyone needs is that small nudge. I say do it, stop to think later!
Reem said…
way to go noafiiiii ;* ul be something big one day im sure :) so proud of you girl ;) now i can show off in front of people that my friend is a celeb;p
Anonymous said…
Noaf is smart, creative, and super cute :D
Noaf H. said…
Reem & Ansam, you girls are too sweet! :')

(Your checks are in the mail.)

xx
Anonymous said…
Noaf ..

number-001.com opens to a blank page.

How can we reach you?

H.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .