Skip to main content

Guess the Designers

Gorgeous details on two different pieces. Can you guess the designers behind these intricate details?  Need a hint? They're both stocked at Al Othman boutique. I like this idea of "Guess the designer" so I have decided to make it a regular feature on my blog. Not new I know! But I think it's fun.



Comments

Noura said…
Christian V. Siriano?
medianta said…
First one Mohammd Aishi, second Erdem?
twomatoes said…
oscar de la renta
medianta said…
First one Mohammed Aishi second Erdem?
miss ghesquiere said…
rodarte. (im just day dreaming)
Confashion said…
So far no one got it right :P
funk_you said…
Felicity Brown :)
{N} said…
hi Marchesa maybe? and lanvin I don't know bas please tell me about the first one I think it's short dress cham s3ra?
Confashion said…
Funk_u got the first photo right! Woohoo! Congrats ;)
The first photo is by Felicity Brown
The second photo has still not been guessed :P
SM said…
Ashi
Zahra Lyla said…
The top image is definitely FELICITY BROWN! :)
Confashion said…
OK So two of you got the first image right, yes it was Felicity Brown :)

The second image is a detailed shot of Giambattista Valli :)
Anonymous said…
oscar de la renta ...hands down :P

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .