Skip to main content

Sarah's Got Talent

I dare you to go through the pages on this site and not laugh, or fall in love with the illustrations, or at least smile while reading things like:

"No wonder I have had an identity crisis, actually I have never took a decision alone, Sadig, Zaki, Mirawega, aliens and some other creatures are all the time with me, actually they live in my brain, that is why it is pretty messy. They taste my green tea for me in case it is too hot, make sure of what I am saying, weather it is true or not so I stay honest all the time, solve equations, make me less angry, check once and twice that I bought my favorite vanilla lotion and the most important thing that make me super CREATIVE all the time...." and "I am interested in a lot of things I do not even remember right now because Zaki ,the smart one, went to get coffee"

The site, designed and owned by a Saudi graphic designer and illustrator Sarah Taibah, showcases some of Sarah's work and a whole lot of creativity. I came to know about Sarah through Samaher's blog and immediately fell in love with her humorous illustrations. Graduated from Dar Alhekma College in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Sarah's services include packaging, book design, photography, advertising, illustrations and way more. In fact, she has recently published a light-hearted book highlighting some common social issues in our region titled Junk. Featured here are samples of some its pages.

 Sarah Taibah has informed me that now she's in San Francisco doing her masters in illustration. And if anyone is interested to get her latest updates or even get a view of her latest works, visit her blog titled Lastika here. To order her book or inquire more about her services, you can drop her an e-mail.






Comments

Noon said…
WOW! Truly talented!
I love these illustrations, thank you for sharing :-)
Confashion said…
Noon
You're welcome and I'm glad that you do :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .