Skip to main content

Print View

Every season, trend reports parrot “Mixed prints are in!", but the truth is mixed prints never go out of style. In fact, the only thing new about mixed prints is purely a matter of interpretation: tropical prints, floral prints, digital prints, retro prints... etc. Thanks to fashion giants such as Marni, Cacharel, and Etro, that build a collection based on their signature style... aka.. Mixed prints. We get to see different variations every season. And I personally always look forward to what Marni has in offer for us each season. 

Now speaking of Marni, we live in a country where some people can afford to buy several pieces from the brand in one go without hesitation. However, not everyone who can afford it can master the true look of Marni. Actually I hear a lot of people say "I don't know how to shop at Marni". The easiest way to shop Marni would be to start with the accessories. They go with most items in your wardrobe and definitely add that quirky cool factor to your look. From their cruise collection, on display now at the brand's boutique in 360 Mall, I spotted a fun casual chic collection of bags, iPad cases, and cotton scarves. And their quite reasonably priced for a designer brand, the scarf start at KD 60+.

Now these are really cool iPad cases! Which can also work as a make-up bag?
A shopper with a matching scarf? Love this combo!
And if all fails (or breaks your budget!), head to River Island and grab these cute floral printed flats...



Comments

1001Nights said…
I love Marni accessories, they're the best and even years later when you wear them they still look special. But with the clothes, it's not as consistent. Sometimes they turn out beautiful but sometimes the tailoring feels off, like your body looks like it's shaped weird, know what I mean? I can't decide if it's better for super heavy girls or for super skinny tall girls. Probably for both those groups it's great but for medium height medium weight, it's a bit more difficult to find something flattering.
Confashion said…
1001Nights
I think most of Marni's designs are best suited for someone who's tall, whether fat or skinny. A lot of times when I try Marni's clothes, I really look like I put on extra weight.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .