Skip to main content

Your Crown & Glory

Sometimes hair accessories are the finishing touch of your evening dress. Take Rodarte's galaxy star headpiece for example, it was shown on the brand's runway show for A/W 2012, and I instantly and insanelt fell in love with. So I was quite thrilled when I later received an e-mail with these photos of incredible and oh-so-pretty hair accessories from a talented designer from Sweden named Ă–rjan Jakobsson. He wanted to introduce me to his new collection of bridal headwear.

Ă–rjan Jakobsson works as a hairdresser in Stockholm and discovered that there was a lack of beautiful hair accessories for brides. So with his creative force and love for beautiful things, he established a brand dedicated for designing exquisite bridal headwear called Parant. All his creations fall under the bridal category, I can just imagine attaching a short veil to these beautiful head pieces. I also think that some of his crystal encrusted pieces/tiaras work well for a wedding guest too. Check out more selection by clicking here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .