Skip to main content

Dolcissimo... The Art of Chocolate

I have no doubt that by now, and as Valentine’s Day approaches, you have probably seen at least a dozen other assortments of Valentine's inspired chocolate boxes. But here's one that I'm sure will make the top of any chocoholics favorite list. Introducing Dolcissimo, a new chocolate shop that recently opened in Shaab.
 
Yesterday I was surprised by this beautifully packaged Valentine's set delivered by Dolcissimo's sweet representative, no pun intended. The pink colored box set included one dozen roses, four pieces of flavored Dip & Sip chocolates, a box of assorted gourmet chocolates, and a pack of chocolate fondue.
 
The design on the packaging of Dolcissimo, which means very sweet in Italian, looked absolutely gorgeous and yet not meant to divert one's attention away from the main event, that is the actual chocolates. I came to know from the owner that all of their chocolates are made using premium Belgian chocolates, which you can tell from the taste. I had a strong urge to wolf them all down in one sitting. 

Follow Dolcissimo on twitter for their latest updates. Dolcissimo is located at Al Shaab, block 8, Street 90. For further inquiries or orders, please call (+965) 2266-8281.

Saving these tempting dip and sip strawberry and hazelnut flavored chocolates for a night-in watching my favorite TV shows.




Comments

Lucky you :) I plan on eating my weight in chocolate tomorrow. Happy <3 day!
HessandCo. said…
looks so yummy!!
PrimaDonna said…
So yummyyyyyyyy, I wish I could eat all the chocolate in the world and not gain any weight! I don't know how some people do it...so frustraiting. :(
Confashion said…
Expat and the City
HAppy valentine's day to you too ;)
Hope it was filled with yummy chocolates

HessaandCo.
tastes just as yummy too ;)

PrimaDonna
I wish I had the willpower to eat healthy fat free food all the time!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .