As a true die-hard fan of Givenchy's designer Riccardo Tisci, I almost have every look of his collections scanned and stored in my brain's archive folder. So that if, god forbid, I max out my credit card and was unable to buy the real deal, I'll head to my last resort, the high-street, for some inspired items. I spotted this Givenchyesque tropical print skirt at TopShop the other day. It looked nice, but it didn't have the same effect on me. That Givenchy's floral skirt from the Resort 2012 collection, looked soooo goood! Anyhow, Price tag of the Givenchyesque skirt? KD 27
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments