Skip to main content

The One and Only

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to accept the fact that I have a... minor shopping addiction. The problem with being  a shopaholic is that when I don't find clothes and accessories to buy, I go shopping for my home. Do I really need a wooden chess with round ball-like matching pieces? (Btw, it makes a perfect gift! cute!). A rational person would just be happy to save a little money for a rainy day especially with the current political situation in our region... scary! 

So the other day, while shopping at The One located in Marina Mall, I restricted myself from buying and was content with settling for the dreaded window shopping thing... for now.

How cute is this hot pot fluffy table base/pillow!
Loved this contemporary side table in zesty yellow which can also be used as a magazine holder

OK... I WANT THIS!! A bouquet of bulbs/hanging lights.
Outdoor chair in the brightest shade of orange... me like!




Comments

Rohaizan said…
Hahaha I like that you call it a "minor" addiction. In that case I too have the same trait. Not exactly a shopaholic but just a minor addition. I love it! And I love your blog too.
Ansam said…
I saw the wobbley chess set in Syria last year https://ansam518.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/the-khan-part-ii-syria/


Confashions! The Khan in Syria! A place you would love so much
PrimaDonna said…
Looking through your posts about decor and styling makes me wonder what your true domain would be like....:P I bet its mind blowing! <3
Mallika said…
Hahaha, love this!
I agree with you I have the same problem on a larger scale, I end up doing more than window shopping unfortunately :/ I love the chess set, it looks very unique x Mallika
Confashion said…
Rohaizan
*blush* what can I say... I'm living in denial :P
Thank you for your kind words :)

Ansam
Wow! I loved your post! So pretty and authentic!

Thanks for sharing :) I would love to visit Syria one day when peace prevails soon hopefully :(

PrimaDonna
LOL! I wouldn't describe it as mind blowing.. It's currently going through a much-needed revamping.. ;)

Mallika
hahaha as I said... we're truly living in denial :P

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .