I was surprised to see an article on Al Anbaa'a newspaper about M.I.A's newly released single "Bad Girls". Such news usually takes a while for the local media to report on. You have to watch the video! It features drifting, slippers skiing, and the whole car stunt culture, which people from our region are famous for doing "just for fun". But it looks like it was filmed somewhere in Morocco? I still can't get over the fact that she actually sat on a tilted car! Crazy! I have to admit though the beat is siiick! Played it at least 20 times!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
loved it, il beat 3ajeeb
hahaha! she still looks like an angle compared to Marilyn Manson!