The next best thing to a pink Céline Luggage/Nano bag? Fyunka's budget friendly version of course! I'm absolutely infatuated with Fyunka's designer Alaa Balkhy's illustrations and sense of humor. She really does capture the Arabic pop culture so well. And I also came to know that also has a selection of notebooks as shown below.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments
xXx
http://beautypassionista.blogspot.com
http://www.lovefortunecookie.com/results.php
You can contact Fyunka by sending them an e-mail to fyunka@gmail.com. I'm sure they can ship it to you there :)
Me Blogging
Thanks for sharing :)