Skip to main content

Silver or Gold?

So what's it gonna be? Silver or gold? If I could have it my way, I'd have BOTH.


Photo credit style.com.





Comments

Anonymous said…
GOLD.
Anonymous said…
Neither It's not a good looking
heel, 9adgeeny fee wayed 2a7la elka3ab
Yijaker elreel wayed dafsh, mo kil haba 7ilwa
Hatha rayee
NewQ8 Bride said…
I'll go for the gold
miss ghesquiere said…
Gold. Hands down.
Esra' Dashti said…
Wow Wow, i would go for the silver, but both r really cool. so check ur collection n c which color does it need ;)

btw. what is the brand? n from where can i get them?
Esra' Dashti said…
wow wow wow, i would go for the silver. but f u r planning for one check ur collection n c which color does it need ;)

btw. what is the brand? n how can i get one?
Anonymous said…
I have the silver :) the brand is miu miu and I bought mine from net-a-porter. I'm in love with it it's so trendy and comfortable.
Anonymous said…
gold with simple black dress and vintage gold accessories.

Esra' Dashti:
it's MIU MIU
Anonymous said…
Given Miu Miu's previous collections which I LOVE, this is quite the disappointement. NEITHER! They remind me of clown shoes or Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz:s

Watch Styles Magazine Editor
Mademoiselle said…
undecided. when i pick gold, automatically silver looks better and vice versa.
Confashion said…
Thank you all for your amazing feedback xoxo!

Hope they'll fit well!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .