Skip to main content

Cute Collar

Collars are this season's most unconventional statement accessory. I spotted this cute peter pan pearl-embellished collar (trying saying that 3 times fast!) at H&M the other day and it reminded me of Emma Watson's pearl collar on the cover of I-D magazine. I wish the collar came in sizes becuase when I tried it on it was too big. Oh well.. the search is still on...

Update: I just found out from LadyB that she posted about it too. Check it out here.

Comments

LadyB_Q8 said…
Got it last week and made a post 2 days ago its soo cute ;)
Confashion said…
LadyB
I completely forgot about your new blog's link! Must check it out now :)
Dear Romeo said…
Me blogging tweeted about it too
Boutique N said…
Boutique N in Burj Jassim has just received some collar necklaces from Dress Gallery!
You have to stop by and check them out! xx
Confashion said…
Dear Romeo
Me blogging just tweeted me and informed me about it ;) What can I say, great fashionistas think alike :)

Boutique N
I did pass by but there were no collar necklaces :( Maybe they're not on display yet?
Boutique N said…
Confashions,
Sorry we just put them on display yesterday night! They are on display now. The collar comes in two colors, black or white pearls!
Please feel free to stop by! xx
Confashion said…
Boutique N
haha no problem. And thanks for the update :) I'll make sure to pass by soon!
St couture said…
You can find something similar to this available at stcouture.com. You can order it and it will be dilvered to your door step within 2 business days.
Confashion said…
St couture
Thanks for sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .