Skip to main content

On My Fall's Wish List

Every fall, I try to take a stand and force myself to limit my Fall's wish/to-buy list to a maximum of 3-5 items, since major damage has already been done from a long "to-buy" S/S list. Did it ever work? Not really.  And this season seems to be a no exception. Especially that I have a weakness to bright and bold prints. Take for example, Jonthan Saunders A/W 2012 collection has really got me excited; the collection is so uplifting to look at whilst remaining wearable. I could quite happily purchase the whole collection (given the funds). My favorite pieces would be the Jonthan Saunders Hayworth blouse and mismatched Vandome skirt shown here far left. And that pink and red shift dress shown far right with a side slit is gorgeous!

Another label that I really liked this season with its exceptional printed fabrics is Holly Fulton. The lips print dress is so quirky cool and a sure head-turner... in a good way... I think!

So what's on YOUR A/W wish list or to-buy list? 



icon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .